10 Ways To Celebrate World Kindness Day
I was so excited when I heard that today was World Kindness Day, but it also got me thinking, why is there only one day dedicated to world kindness? I think that we should celebrate kindness all day, every day!
Being kind doesn't have to be hard. Most times it is the random acts of kindness that mean the most.
Here are 10 ways to celebrate kindness today and everyday:
1. Compliment Students and Peers
2. Write A Hand-Written Note
3. Place Uplifting Notes In Library Books
4. Spread Positivity On Social Media
5. Have A Kindness Coloring Contest
6. Be Kind...To Yourself
7. Share Your Favorite Recipe
8. Gift An Inspirational Book
9. Reply To A Post You Enjoy
10. Incorporate Kindness Into Your Curriculum
How do you like to show kindness? Please share with us.
I would love to make a big list of all the ways we can celebrate kindness.
All my best,